1. INFORMATION WE KEEP ON RECORD
We hold the following information on each customer account:
- Company Name
- Company Address (and any alternative delivery addresses)
- Telephone and Fax numbers
- E-mail address for sending invoices and statements
- Personal contact details (name, phone number and e-mail address)
This information is stored on our back office system (Pulse) and also on our accounting software (Xero). All software that contains personal data is password protected.
We also use Mail Chimp for our e-mail correspondence. For GDPR compliance any e-mail addresses we use in Mail Chimp have consented to receive e-mails from us. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails you can click on the Unsubscribe option or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have any addresses removed.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The information we store is used only to administer the general day-to-day running of the business:
- To raise and process orders
- To send invoices and statements
- We may have to give your details to suppliers for legitimate reasons i.e. when we need to send direct deliveries.
- When taking card payments over the phone or in person the card details are shredded immediately following the completed processing of the payment.
DTM will never share your data with third parties unless obliged to do so with regards the law.
3. HOW LONG DO WE HOLD DATA
DTM will only hold your data if you consent to us doing so and whilst your account is deemed to be active. By law some data may be held for up to 7 years. If you ever require any data to be deleted please contact us at email@example.com and we will action any requests urgently.